Thursday, March 15, 2012

Care Package... Final Phase

So I totally know I am cheating but am going to have to do my phases out of order! Beautiful Kristina received the care package and was absolutely thrilled! She was so happy she even posted it on Facebook (big win!) :-)

I am so glad I was able to cheer up such a downer of a day! I'm wondering if Mr Navy has received his yet? I'm pretty sure that one will take a little longer considering it has to be transported to a boat (ship I'm told). I promise to upload all my pretty pictures and recipes over the weekend! I've been a bit slack but am slowly getting through my list so hopefully you can understand :-)

Have an amazing day! I'm pretty sure I will with a whole big packet of twisties awaiting me in our work kitchen :-)

Peace x.

No comments:

Post a Comment