Thursday, March 8, 2012

Care package... phase one!

So I have this beautiful friend (Yes Kristina you are quite amazing!). She's more than just a little rad... We have a... lot in common :-) But alas, she decided to be a little law nerd and move to Q.L.D to study (curse you :-P ). It's been raining a lot. And she's been more than a little sick. But now since she is feeling better (and it is pouring with rain outside) I thought I'd cook up a storm with the few spare hours I have up my sleeve and send a care package her way! It doesn't help that her uni accommodation doesn't believe in providing an amazing set of cookery utensils (working oven, microwave not caked in goop and a beautiful set of saucepans just to name a few!)!!

I was thinking a beautiful little basket filled with some beautiful little treats... until I remembered it had to be posted... So my conclusion was to blog the entire process and end result before sending and then direct her to it so she could see how amazing it looked BEFORE Australia Post got the grimely little paws on it :-)

Anyway time to do some shopping me thinks!
Peace x.

No comments:

Post a Comment